Earthquakes Canada - Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec
2020-10-24 11:18 MDT: M=3.9 125 km SW of Wrigley, NT - aftershock Link to report.
2020-10-24 10:18 MDT: M=4.5 125 km SW of Wrigley, NT Link to report.
2020-10-22 02:22 CDT: M=4.4 132 km ESE of Resolute, NU Link to report.
2020-10-19 13:54 PDT: M=7.5 in Alaska. Details here. 2020-10-18 10:46 MDT: M=4.7 139 km NW of Nahanni Butte, NT Link to report.
2020-10-14 03:07 MDT: M=4.3 105 km S of WRIGLEY, NT. Link to report.
- 2020-08-19: M=2.6 - 33 km ENE of Saint-Jerome, QC - felt
- 2020-08-09: M=3.0 - 2 km N of Pembroke, ON - felt
- 2020-05-09: M=4.3 - 55 km NW of Mont-Laurier, QC - felt
- 2020-05-06: M=3.7 - 41 km SSW of Granby, QC
- 2020-03-29: M=3.6 - 35 km WSW of Sorel-Tracy, QC - felt
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: