Earthquakes Canada - British Columbia, western Alberta
2019 Jul 15 M 3.7 and M 3.4 aftershock near Petit Rocher, NB were widely felt.
2019 Jul 13 M 4.1 near Maniwaki, QC was lightly felt.
2019 Jul 12 M 4.6 near Seattle was lightly felt in the greater Victoria and Vancouver areas (USGS earthquake report)
2019 Jul 3-5 M 6.3 event and smaller aftershocks occurred offshore from Vancouver Island
- 2019-07-05: M=5.6 - 229 km WSW of Bella Bella, BC
- 2019-07-03: M=6.3 - 211 km WSW of Bella Bella, BC
- 2019-04-22: M=5.3 - 189 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2019-04-22: M=4.6 - 166 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2019-03-10: M=4.3 - 32 km NW of Rocky Mountain House, AB - felt
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: British Columbia, western Alberta (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: